Almond / Badam / বাদাম , Giri
As low as ₹90.00 was ₹105.00
- Almonds are packed with vitamins, minerals, protein, and fiber, and are associated with a number of health benefits.
- Just a handful of almonds — approximately 1 ounce — contain one-eighth of our daily protein needs.
- Product Of India
- Almonds may be eaten on their own, raw, or toasted; they are available sliced, flaked, slivered, as flour, oil, butter, or almond milk.
- Almonds are, in fact, seeds; they are a "drupe" and are therefore not considered a true nut.
- Almond trees are believed to have been one of the earliest trees to have been domesticated. Evidence of domesticated almond trees dating to 3000-2000 BC have been unearthed in Jordan.
- The health benefits of almonds have been documented for centuries, and modern research backs up some of these claims - there any many goods reasons to include them in your diet.