Langra Mango | Banarasi Langra | Malda Aam - 1 KG
The 'Langra' mango, also known as Banarasi Langra, is a mango cultivar primarily grown in Varanasi, or Banaras, Northern India, Bangladesh and Pakistan. In some part of northern India and in Bihar 'Langra' mango also known as 'Danka' Mango.
1. Mango has over a dozen different type of polyphenols, including mangiferin, which is especially powerful. Polyphenols function as antioxidants inside your body.
2. Mango is a good source of folate, several B vitamins, as well as vitamins A, C, K and E — all of which help boost immunity.
3. Mango contains magnesium, potassium and the antioxidant mangiferin, which all support healthy heart function.
4. Mango has digestive enzymes, water, dietary fiber and other compounds that aid different aspects of digestive health.
5. Mango contains vitamin C, which gives your skin its elasticity and prevents sagging and wrinkling. It also provides vitamin A, which promotes healthy hair.
Disclaimer: Product pictures are of representation purpose only and actual product may slightly differ based on season & availability. Our best effort is made to bring up accuracy of all facts displayed.